- Hawkins makes sliding catch for Barons
- Suns' Riddle homers in 10-run inning
- Kepler comes up with game-ending diving catch
- Suns skipper Berg tosses a base, gets ejected
- Hooks' Phillips lays out, makes a diving catch
- Lookouts' Walker hits Minors-best 22nd homer
- Hooks' Phillips scores from first base on a single
- Walker hits a game-winning homer for the Tides
- Dodgers' Dickson injured making backhanded stab
- Kivlehan smacks a walk-off homer for the Rainiers
- Phils' Pointer caps a three-homer game
- Ruggiano completes home run hat trick
D-backs No. 6 prospect Brandon Drury is enjoying his first taste of Triple-A, batting .320 in seven games since his promotion. His Aces are trying to beat Fresno for the fourth straight game.
Orioles first-base prospect Logan Uxa sat out 2014 after his release by the Reds. And after going hitless in Monday's opener, he hit a walk-off slam to cap a seven-RBI game in the nightcap.
Andrew Benintendi leveraged a big sophomore season at Arkansas into the No. 7 overall pick by the Red Sox. Head coach Dave Van Horn tells MiLB.com what he saw from the outfielder.
Minor Leaguers rushed to Twitter to show off their selfies from All-Star games this past week and top Tigers prospect Steven Moya proudly showed off his very own Whitecaps bobblehead.
- O's Uxa making most of his second chances
- Brice fans 13; Suns put up 10-spot in third
- Orioles shutting down top prospect Bundy
- Sano, Tellez, Wall top Players of the Week
- Duffey, Hess, Takahashi among Pitchers of Week
- Roundup: Altherr, Garrett, Moncada, Happ
- Cecchini's versatility may get him back to Boston
- M's Kivlehan drawing on gridiron past