- Wilkins slams his way to two-homer game
- Curve sluggers go back-to-back-to-back
- Clippers' Lindor singles for first Triple-A hit
- 'Riders' Gallo ends drought with two-run shot
- Meredith makes a diving catch for the Hooks
- Wilkins goes yard again for the Knights
- Akron rolls out 'Return of the King' burger
- O's Bundy rings up a K in start for Keys
- 51s' Syndergaard gets fifth strikeout
- Rock Cats' Rosario smacks two homers
- Kvasnicka makes catch, meets bullpen
- Garver lofts three home runs for Cedar Rapids
Knuckleballer Steven Wright's craft continues to improve -- he's 5-1 with a 2.21 ERA for Pawtucket and has held IL hitters to a .188 average. Can Lehigh Valley solve the right-hander?
With three hits last night -- including a homer and triple -- the Royals' Cheslor Cuthbert is batting .324 in his last 10 games. He's leading the Naturals against their archrivals.
Yankees prospect Tyler Austin continued his recent hot streak Wednesday afternoon with a homer, double and four RBIs in Double-A Trenton's 5-2 win over host New Hampshire.
Wacky theme jerseys are all the rage in the Minors this season, but Brevard County's special outfits this Saturday are serious about raising awareness and money for cancer care.
- Knights' Wilkins keeps mashing with seven RBIs
- Yankees' Austin starting to bring Thunder at plate
- Stock Watch: Twins' Berrios bounding up
- JetHawks' Hader shines among Astros' top arms
- Bundy rebounds with three-hit outing for Keys
- O's Berry wants back in Baltimore
- Cubs send Almora to Smokies, Soler to I-Cubs
- Heaney takes perfecto into seventh in Z's loss