- Sounds' Matthes leaps, robs a home run
- Biscuits' Field crashes into the wall, holds onto ball
- Pelicans turn a spectacular double play
- Cardinals' Diaz makes a diving stab
- Suns' Davidson comes up with another stellar play
- Generals' Peterson rips an RBI triple
- Candelario caps two-homer night for Pelicans
- Redbirds' Piscotty dives headfirst for the catch
- Machado makes behind-the-back flip, starts DP
- Correa comes up with over-the-shoulder grab
- Suns' Davidson makes twisting, acrobatic catch
- Smokies' Schwarber hammers three-run homer
After putting up a 5.38 ERA in the PCL last season, Dodgers No. 13 prospect Zach Lee ranks eighth in the circuit with a 2.89 ERA so far. The right-hander starts for Oklahoma City at Las Vegas.
Peter "Pedro" Bragan has plans for retirement, including a museum and a trip to Hawaii, but that's after he enjoys his "last dance" as the outgoing owner of the Jacksonville Suns.
MiLB.com's Lisa Pride interviewed a variety of prospects across the Florida State League, giving fans a taste for who these players are and what life is like in the Minor Leagues. Watch
A panoramic view of the ocean in Pensacola set Bayfront Stadium apart to win MiLB.com's Best Seat in the House contest on Thursday, edging Quad Cities and Fort Wayne for the crown.
- Roundup: Sano keeps raking for Lookouts
- Pena retires first 19 batters in Mavericks win
- Snell's shutout streak ends in duel with Black
- Twins' Stewart goes seven for first FSL win
- Giants' Beede blanks Quakes on 22nd birthday
- Cubs' Candelario records second two-homer game
- Skoglund strong again in Blue Rocks' shutout
- Players talk meals, walk-up songs and more